Policies and procedures have been implemented to ensure the health and safety of our clients/patients and staff.
What you need to know before booking an appointment.
First we ask that you do not book or please cancel your appointment if any of these apply to you:
- If you have traveled in the past 2 weeks
- If you have any of the following symptoms:
- Difficulty breathing
- Sore throat
- Runny nose
- Stuffy or congested nose
- Lost sense of taste or smell
- Hoarse voice
- Difficulty swallowing
- Digestive issues (nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or stomach pain)
- If you are a young child or infant (sluggishness or lack of appetite)
Therapists will be required to comply with the same daily questionnaire. If either client or therapist is unable to pass this basic COVID-19 screening therapy will not be provided.
TMC Health Centres, reserves the right to deny treatment at any time if we feel that it is unsafe or a potential health risk.
- Prescreening questionnaire must be completed online before your appointment (or completed verbally over phone)
- If you do not pass the prescreening questionnaire, your appointment will be cancelled. We ask that you self-isolate and get tested for COVID-19
- Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes before your treatment time. Upon arrival, please stay in your car and call the clinic to notify us that you have arrived. We will let you know when it is safe to enter.
- All clients will be required to wear a clean disposable or reusable mask in the clinic at all times (if you do not have a mask, we will gladly provide you one). You are required to take any PPE’s bought in with you or use during your visit to the clinic, home with you.
- Once you enter the clinic, you will be ask to wash and/or sanitize your hands. The receptionist will take your temperature with a contactless thermometer.
- No additional visitors will be permitted other than the individual receiving treatment
- Our waiting room will be closed and clients will be asked to go directly into their treatment room for intake
- Social distancing of 2 meters is required between other clients
- Please remove shoes at the front door and sanitized slippers will be provided
- Roster will be kept of anyone entering the space for contact tracing purposes. This includes, delivery personal.
- Contactless hand sanitizing stations are available in every treatment room, washroom and at the front desk.
- Please try to limit the amount of materials you bring into the clinic.
- If your, or your therapist, symptoms change before treatment commences, your treatment will be cancelled.