Wednesday July 1st, from 7:30am – 2pm for Physio and Chiro!
Email to book!
What you need to know!
- Prescreening questionnaire must be completed online before your appointment (or completed verbally over phone)
- Please do not enter clinic upon arrival. Please stay in your car and call us to inform us of your arrival. We will call you to let you know when it is safe to enter the clinic.
- All Clients will be required to wear a clean disposable or reusable mask in the clinic at all times (if you do not have a mask, we do have them for sale)
- No additional visitors will be permitted other than the individual receiving treatment
- Our waiting room will be closed and clients will be asked to go directly into their treatment room for intake
- Social distancing of 2 metres is required between other clients
- Hand sanitizer station is available to use upon arrival
- Please remove shoes at the front door and sanitized slippers will be provided
- Infrared thermometer is available for additional screening
- Roster will be kept of anyone entering the space for contact tracing purposes
Please bring your own water bottle already filled. Any PPE that you bring into the clinic or use, must be taken with you when you leave.
- Massage therapists will be required to wear surgical masks during any interaction within 2 metres
- Gloves are available upon request
- We have increased the time between appointments by 15-20 minutes to allow for thorough cleaning and screening precautions
- All multi-touch surfaces will be sanitized between clients
- All garbage bins have been changed to foot pedal ones for limiting touch
- Surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected with government approved cleaners for use against COVID-19 (May contain alcohol)
- Any cloth material surface (sheets, blankets, etc) will be removed between clients
- Washroom will be open and surfaces will be cleaned between every appointment