Join us for the Whole30 Challenge!
Are you ready to change your life? Well, I am! Join myself (Jaclyn Clarkson R.H.N.) and some of the staff here at The Massage Clinic Health Centres and change the way you think about food.
Yes, you will need to have a little bit of will power for a month; but its only 30 days of your life. We aren’t asking you to drink some crazy concoction, or eat nothing but salad, but what we are asking is that you cut out all the junk.
For example, we will not ask you to cut out coffee, but you will need to drink it black (yep, no milk). No more McDonald’s runs, or stopping for a quick bagel at Tim’s. The trickiest part will be undoubtedly cutting out grains and legumes and natural added sugars such as honey and maple syrup.
Be honest with yourself, if you feel tired, sluggish, gained a few extra pounds over the last few years, feel stressed all the time and have no desire to go to the gym; maybe this is just what you need!
What are the Benefits?
• Better sleep
• Slimmer waistline
• Reduced inflammation in joints and digestive system
• Better cholesterol, blood pressure, hormone production
• Clear thinking
• Nicer skin, hair, and nails
• Reduced inflammation and pain for rheumatoid and other arthritis’
• Elimination of cravings and emotional eating
• Better understanding of nutrition and what the body really needs
• Many more possible benefits
How Does It Work?
I will provide you with the following:
• The Whole30 Rules
• Helpful resources on additives, hidden ingredients and grocery lists
• Helpful information on proteins, fats, carbohydrates, portion control etc.
• 30 day meal plan with all the recipes you will need for the plan plus blank meal plan sheets for you to make your own plans if you want to change it up a little
• 15 minute session before you start to do measurements, record how you are feeling, take a photo and go over how it works and answer any preliminary questions
• 15 minute session after to follow up on how you did, your new measurements and a proud finisher photo!
• Email access to me with any and all of your questions (within reason of course!)
You will do the following:
• Review the materials before you begin your Whole30 and come in prepared with any questions
• Follow all the rules exactly, if you cheat you must start fresh from Day 1! So don’t cheat, it is an honour system of course, but we hope everyone will be honest about any slip ups.
• Contact me for support or with any questions any time during the process.
• Feel AMAZING!
Who Can Participate?
Anyone! The age is restricted from 16-100 years old. Whether you are a current patient at our clinic are would be coming in for the first time, everyone is welcome. If you have specific medical conditions surrounding your diet, we need to get medical clearance from your doctor before you begin, but remember that this program is well balanced, real food, that is healthy for everyone.
Follow some of our staff members and myself as we do this program with you and post about it on our blog!
When: May 15- June 15
You would need to stop in for your initial session on Friday May 12 or any evening the week of May 8-12
Follow up sessions after we finish will happen Thursday June 15 or Friday June 16. We will be able to accommodate people who cannot come into the office on those exact dates.
Sign-Up: Book your appointment with Jaclyn at the reception desk, in-person, by phone, or by email.
What Does It Cost?
You will be provided the materials for free that you will need to complete the process.
There is the cost of 1 nutritional session with myself (Jaclyn Clarkson) which is split into two sessions, one before and one after the 30 days.
The cost is:
$60 payable at the initial appointment.
For more information or to sign-up please contact us:
Or speak to one of our lovely receptionists to make your appointment today!