Chiropractors are one of the largest primary contact health care professionals in Ontario. You do not require a referral to see a chiropractor.
Chiropractic is a non-invasive, manual approach to neuromusculoskeletal issues of the body that includes a patient assessment, diagnosis, and treatment. Chiropractors are trained to manage and assess all muscle, spinal, joint and nervous system injuries often experienced at work, sport, and day to day.
During an initial visit to a chiropractor, a thorough assessment is completed and the diagnosis is communicated to the patient. An appropriate treatment plan is proposed and discussed with the patient in order to assist with pain management, improved function and correcting the source of pain.
- Low back pain
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder conditions including rotator cuff injury
- Elbow conditions including Tennis elbow and Golfers elbow
- Thigh and leg pain including sciatica
- Knee pain
- Repetitive strain injuries
- Postural pain
- Sports injuries
- Wrist pain
Services offered by our chiropractor include:
- Manual Therapy
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Myofascial Release Therapy
- Exercise Prescription
- Injury Rehabilitation/Sports Performance
- Chronic Pain Management
- Custom Orthotics/Bracing
- Compression Stockings