Orthopedic braces and splints
We offer a wide range of orthopedic braces and splints to help in your rehabilitation process.
Orthopedic braces and splints help protect, stabilize, support and correct injuries or abnormal alignment through the process of rehabilitation and recovery.
They are commonly used and prescribed for injury rehabilitation, injury prevention, osteoarthritic care, post-operative care and more.
We cover all areas of orthopedic braces and splints. From wrists, elbows, backs, knees and ankles, we have a support for you!
The M.4s comfort is a functional knee brace. The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the knee and only on intact skin.
- Optimal stabilisation using 4-point principle
- Safe collateral stabilisation by riged Frame
- Extension and flexion limitation protects against damaging joint movements and relieves injured structures
- Optimal imitation of Knee movement by using patented physioglide Hinge Technology
- Conservative / postoperative after cruciate ligament ruptures (isolated or with accompanying injuries)
- Conservative / postoperative after collateral ligament ruptures with meniscus lesions
- Conservative in the case of knee instability (isolated or combined)
Compression support for tender elbow joints
The Epicomed elbow support was specifically designed for the treatment of chronic post-operative and post-traumatic inflammation. The compressive knitted fabric and silicone insert exert a massage effect which assists the healing process. Furthermore specific areas of pressure are aimed at reducing pain and relieving tension at the tendon inserts.
- Anatomically tailored knitted support with textured silicone support pads
- Removable strap for individual pressure adjustment
- Specially knitted Comfort Zone at the crease of the elbow prevents constriction
- High elasticity, breathable and moisture transporting Clima Comfort knitted fabric