PUT YOUR HEALTH BENEFITS TO GOOD — USE!
Most extended health insurance plans expire soon!
You have earned these benefits; do not let them slip away
before your remaining benefits expire at year-end. Here’s why:
1. You worked for them
• In many cases, health benefits are part of the total compensation package provided to you by your employer. You work hard to get these benefits and should therefore consider your extended health plan to be a valuable asset.
2. If you don’t use them you lose them
• Insurance plans usually give you a maximum of what can be spent on your naturopathic care and acupuncture on an annual basis.
• These annual maximums are typically reset at the end of the year, and if you have unused benefits, they will be forfeited.
• Some plans require that you pay a deductible (out of pocket payments) before your benefits begin to take effect.
• When your plan rolls over into the New Year, you are required to pay your deductible again to start taking advantage of your benefits.
4. Improved family life and job performance
• Studies show that workers and employers alike benefit from Naturopathic Medicine.
• Natural therapies are associated with improved quality of life and less time away from work.
• It is also found to be more cost-effective than many conventional treatments and pain medication.
5. Your loved ones benefit too
• Most extended health insurance plans also cover your family members. Make sure they benefit as well.
• All new patient appointments in November 2016 receive a free supplement
• A portion of ALL November appointments goes to a local charity
Online booking is made quick and easy with our online booking system! Book online today!