Chiropractors are one of the largest primary contact health care professionals in Ontario. You do not require a referral to see a chiropractor.
Chiropractic is a non-invasive, manual approach to neuromusculoskeletal issues of the body that includes a patient assessment, diagnosis, and treatment. Chiropractors are trained to manage and assess all muscle, spinal, joint and nervous system injuries often experienced at work, sport, and day to day.
During an initial visit to a chiropractor, a thorough assessment is completed and the diagnosis is communicated to the patient. An appropriate treatment plan is proposed and discussed with the patient in order to assist with pain management, improved function and correcting the source of pain.
Dr. DuPuis uses an evidence-based approach to care, which includes chiropractic treatment and rehabilitative exercises to get her patients pain free, functional, and active as soon as possible. She provides personalized treatment plans to each patient and is dedicated to help them reach their goals and maximize their optimal health. If you are suffering from an injury, increased pain, have difficulty moving, or would like to learn about injury prevention, Dr. DuPuis will work with you to deliver professional, caring, and effective treatment to meet your needs and get you moving again. She can assist you in the treatment and management of conditions such as:
- Neck pain
- Low back pain/sciatica
- Shoulder injuries, rotator cuff impingements
- Elbow conditions such as ‘tennis elbow’ and ‘golfer’s elbow’
- Wrist pain such as carpal tunnel syndrome
- Knee pain and injuries
- Foot pain such as plantar fasciitis
- Repetitive strain injuries, as often seen in the workplace
- Sports injuries
- Nerve type pain, such as numbness and tingling
- And more!
Services offered by our chiropractor include:
- Manual Therapy
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Myofascial Release Therapy
- Exercise Preparation
- Athletic Movement Assessment
- Injury Rehabilitation/Performance Enhancement
- Chronic Pain Management
- Custom Orthotics/Bracing
- Compression Stockings