Introducing Elapromed Dermatology Treatments
Your Natural Answer to Beautiful Skin
What is an Elapromed Treatment?
Elapromed treatments use pulses of low current to transiently open the skin’s pores, called electroporation. This allows the application and absorption of skin condition specific natural products at the cellular level.
There are many other benefits apart from just treating speciﬁc skin conditions, the cumulative beneﬁts of electroporation include:
- penetration of the delivered compounds is above 90%
- decreased puffiness, increased collagen and elastin production, firming/lifting and regenerating eﬀect.
- restoring water balance in the skin.
What conditions can be treated?
Elapromed treatments have successfully treated:
- Acne, scars & oily skin
- Rosacea, redness & irritated skin
- Hyperpigmentation, dark spots, sun damage & melasma
- Stretch marks
- Fine lines & wrinkles, lack of firmness & elasticity
- Hair thinning
- Dehydrated skin
How many sessions do I need?
Some individuals will notice the appearance of their skin improves after just one treatment. However, significant lasting results usually occur after 3-6 weekly treatments. The effects can be maintained with regular maintenance treatments or as needed depending on the skin condition being treated.
Short treatment time: Dramatic results in a comfortable 30 – 45 minutes, possibly over lunch, for active women and men.
No downtime: Skin looks greatly improved immediately after the treatment, and you can go back to your normal activities.
Proven Results: Research conclusively proves Elapromed’s stated skin rejuvenation beneﬁts.
High Absorption: Up to 70 ml of active compounds are absorbed deep into the skin during one treatment.
No parabens, artiﬁcial colours, or fragrances: Elapromed compounds are intelligent….no unnecessary ingredients. Only powerful natural actives necessary to obtain results.
Natural active ingredients: Botanical stem-cells and vital actives combined in the most advanced proprietary formulations that address the face, body, and scalp concerns.
Non-invasive procedure: Low voltage stimulates the skin to open the dermal water channels and allow for high actives absorption with no to little discomfort.
No risk of scarring: Because the skin is never broken in the procedure, scarring and other abrasive effects are not possible.
Are there any contraindications?
Yes, because we are using electric current there are a few contraindications you need to be aware of.
- Infections, skin diseases in an area where a given body part is to be treated
- Conductive metal implants (in an area where a given body part is to be treated)
- Recent surgery (especially if the patient has not consulted his doctor about the treatment)
- Malignant diseases
- Heart problems
- Very low or very high blood pressure
- Inﬂammation of veins in the acute phase
- Aesthetic medicine treatments (e.g. gold threads, permanent ﬁllers in area to be treated)
This is the natural skin care you have been searching for!
Dr. Lisa Vecchi